This policy sets forth how Balance Payments, Inc. ("we" or "Balance") collect and use information about employees and contractors ("User" or "you") of our customers ("Customer") authorized by the Customer to access our dashboard, in their access, use and engagement with our dashboard (portal) or any other online services we provide via our platform at www.getbalance.com or any of its sub-domains (the "Service"). Respect for the privacy of your personal and other information is extremely important to us. When you use the Service or otherwise communicate with us in connection with the Service (e.g. via email) you will provide, and Balance will collect, certain information, some of which can be used to personally identify and/or locate you (“Personal Information”).
Information Collected Through the Service
When you use the Service, Personal Information about you will be collected as follows:
- Account Information: When you sign-up and register to the Services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself, including name, email address and phone number.
- Voluntary Information: We may collect information which you provide us voluntarily. Further, we may collect information when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or the Service or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services. We may also collect the feedback, suggestions, complaints, bugs and reports which you send to us.
- Device Information: We may collect Personal Information from your device. Such information may include IP address, unique identifiers as well as other information which relates to your activity through the Services.
For avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
Balance may use the Personal Information collected through the Service as follows:
- To set up your account and to provide the Services;
- To identify and authenticate your access to the Services;
- To send you relevant notifications, which are based on different activities offered by the Services;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates;
- To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests;
- To support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries;
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services;