An all-in-one payment infrastructure, built for marketplaces.
A seamless experience for buyers, vendors & you.
Creating a seamless and scalable payment experience for you, your vendors and your buyers - while keeping you out of the funds flow.
Balance allows you to offer a breathtaking buyer experience, net terms and payment method flexibility, instant vendor payouts (fully reconciled) - all while getting full marketplace compliance and receivables management, hassle free.
With close to 95% of wholesale foodservice payments being offline, Balance was the perfect partner to allow our distributors to spend less time collecting receivables, and more time growing their businesses. With the pent up demand from Covid, the time is now to digitize payments in the wholesale foodservice industry.
Jordan Huck, Notch CEO
World Class Experience
Offer world-class user experience with a dedicated B2B Checkout
- Sanctions screening
- Built as building blocks for full customization
- Self-served white-lable invoicing
- Automatic credit assessment
Offer flexible payment methods
- Card payments, including Level ||/||| and Corporate Cards (powered by Stripe)
- ACH payments
- Self-serve invoicing for wires and checks
Fully digital credit management automation
- Manage credit for existing customers
- Real-time risk assessment for new buyers
- Instant invoice factoring to eliminate risk and AR hassle
- Managed credit application processes online
Automatic third-party vendor payouts
- Pay out party vendors globally in local currency
- Charge marketplace commission and apply fees to vendors without touching the funds
Automated reconciliation and settlement of funds
- Funds-in are tracked and updated I your ERP seamlessly
- Automatically match between invoices and payments with dedicated VBANs and lock-box to reconcile and settle funds to your account
Compliance infrastructure for B2B marketplaces
- Risk-based KYC and AML checks for businesses
- Sanctions screening and MATCH list checks
- Secure credit card data tokenization
- Compliance with global regulations, including PSD2/SCA and PCI