Senior BI Developer
As the first BI Developer at Balance, you will have the unique opportunity to design and build from the ground our Data infrastructure, which is a key factor in our ability to scale and make the best use of our data for Product and Risk decisions and the company’s strategic decisions. This is a real opportunity to create a big impact, fast.
We are looking for a person who has strong hands on experience, independence and execution skills.
You will start as an Individual contributor but will find yourself building a team very quickly.
This is a unique opportunity. With the support of the best investors in the industry, you'll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that can impact millions.
What you will be doing:
- Understanding the business needs and designing the Data modeling of the company.
- Choose the tools and system architecture needed to allow the stakeholders the best and most streamlined usage of data
- Implementation of our Data Warehouse
- Continuous work with stakeholders on business needs and expansion of the data capabilities of the company
- Building the data engineering team as the company scales
What you need to have:
5+ years working as a BI Developer
Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ELT/ETL pipelines
Experience with Cloud technologies - preferred AWS
Experience working with Cloud DB such as Snowflake/Redshift
Experience working with ETL tools such as - Fivetran/Rivery/Airbyte
What you preferably have:
Experience leading a team or supporting/tech leading
Experience in recruiting data engineers
Experience in the Fin-tech domain