We are looking for a RevOps manager to join our team and help our Go-To-Market functions act as a revenue powerhouse. In this role, you’ll be responsible for optimizing business processes, defining and tracking key metrics, and solving complex challenges across our marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
You'll help design and manage the processes that will shape how our teams work and solve critical bottlenecks that will directly impact revenue growth.
What you'll do
- Track performance metrics and targets, create reports and dashboards to drive business performance insights.
- Support forecasting, planning, and operations processes within the organization.
- Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the organization’s overall planning & operations-related efforts.
- Own and manage our team’s main tools and workspaces within Salesforce and other tools.
You should have
- 2+ years of experience in revenue/sales/marketing operations roles or a similar role (business analyst, consulting, project management, etc)
- Salesforce familiarity - a must. HubSpot familiarity - a plus.
- Experience with SQL - a plus
- Driven by impact, and not afraid to get your hands dirty
We're all here to grow.
Join us to be the best version of yourself every day.