Can you build a world class payments product?
Balance is the first B2B payment experience, powering the move of global B2B commerce from offline to online. Our 1-click checkout was built for B2B merchants and marketplaces from the ground up - with flexible payment methods, real-time net terms financing, instant vendor payouts, full settlement and reconciliation, and marketplace compliance.
This is a unique opportunity. With the support of the best investors in the industry, you'll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that can impact millions.
As a PM at Balance, you will:
- Define requirements for new products and features and work closely with engineering teams to execute efficiently
- Come up with new initiatives and help shape the product roadmap
- Collaborate with stakeholders from all parts of the company to drive business value
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in product roles, preferably in fintech startups
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- An eye for detail and a passion for UX
- Great communication skills in Hebrew and in English
- Experience in / knowledge of Payments or B2B commerce - a huge plus
- Work from anywhere in the US or Israel
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability, and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards, and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
Balance also champions diversity with 50% women in the company and diverse races, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We're all here to grow.
Join us to be the best version of yourself every day.