We’re building an all-star team. You in?
Balance is creating the payment infrastructure that will allow for seamless online b2b trade, globally. With the first tailored 1-click checkout fully dedicated for b2b merchants and marketplaces, Balance allows vendors to offer their buyers flexibility in payment and terms, wrapped with an awesome, quick & easy checkout experience.
This is truly a unique opportunity. With the support of the best investors in the industry, you'll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that can impact millions.
This is a pivotal leadership position, and the first in the company for the purpose of handling and engaging with people, culture and operations. It will require both strategic planning on scaling the organization and advising to and with management on one hand, with a trusted, accessible, performance driving approach towards employees, on the other.
As VP of People, you will:
- Serve as the subject matter expert in people operation & HR, advising the leadership team on strategic decisions related to scaling the company, organization development, hiring, culture, among other initiatives.
- Be a trusted strategic partner and advisor to the management of the company.
- Develop corporate programs for a variety of HR matters including:
- Compensation - Benchmark and manage our comp philosophy and benefits program to ensure we remain competitive. Oversee benefit plans, policies, and guidelines, as well as ensuring benefits and compensation programs align with the organization's strategic direction.
- Performance management - Create and manage a performance appraisal methods that encourages and rewards high performance
- Talent acquisition - Support best-in-class talent acquisition strategies, methods, and referral programs. Manage the recruitment end-to-end cycle.
- Leadership programs - Develop and oversee a leadership development program.
- Design and oversee programs that will foster and grow current employees (performance reviews, succession planning, training, and development).
- Develop and oversee employer brand programs
- Nurture a positive, high-performance culture.
- Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee retention, leadership development, employee development, employee relations practices, policy interpretation.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout all company people processes
- Managing the office operations activities
- Manage all HR budgets for recruiting, human resources, culture & workplace activities.
- Build and lead the company global people & operation org