Who are we:
Balance is creating the payments infrastructure that will allow for seamless online b2b trade, globally. With the first tailored 1-click checkout fully dedicated for b2b merchants and marketplaces, Balance allows vendors to offer their buyers flexibility in payments and terms, wrapped with an awesome, quick & easy checkout experience.
This is a unique opportunity. With the support of the best investors in the industry, you'll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that can impact millions.
- Responsible for the O2C stream across multiple financial systems and integrations, including billing, collection, and revenue recognition.
- Understand the data flow between multiple financial systems like: Stripe, SalesForce, NetSuite and our DWH.
- Plan, design and implement financial processes and solutions according to business needs.
- Manage projects for financial systems implementations and enhancements.
- Support current processes and administrate existing systems, focus on NetSuite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related field required - CPA an advantage.
- Strong technical skills
- Proven ability to own and run complex deals end-to-end
- Intermediate understanding of excel functions such as: IF, VLOOKUP, Index, Pivot
The ideal candidate has proven experience and expertise using the following systems:
- API and software integration
- NetSuite (Advanced Revenue Management - a plus)
- Stripe, Rapyd etc.
- Willing and eager to learn new platforms and technologies
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and able to effectively interact with staff at all levels, service-oriented.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills