Who are we:
Balance is creating the payments infrastructure that will allow for seamless online b2b trade, globally. With the first tailored 1-click checkout fully dedicated for b2b merchants and marketplaces, Balance allows vendors to offer their buyers flexibility in payments and terms, wrapped with an awesome, quick & easy checkout experience.
This is a unique opportunity. With the support of the best investors in the industry, you'll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that can impact millions.
What is the role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, independent, reliable, and highly professional Bookkeeper to join our growing and scaling Finance team. You will be directly responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations and overseeing our overall financial processes and policies and helping us establish and monitor our financial transactions and balances.
- Oversight and control of Accounts Payable activity, including relevant AP & general ledgers, payments and bank reconciliations.
- Month end closings up to trial balance.
- Managing accruals and prepaid expenses on a monthly basis.
- Responsibility for bank accounts and credit cards including daily reconciliation and monthly controls.
- Prepare and/or review B/S, P&L line items (prepaid accounts, accruals, fixed assets).
- Preparation of all required year-end audit for tax preparation, liaison with external auditors.
- Reporting to statutory authorities - Income Tax, National Insurance & VAT.
- In charge of intercompany reconciliation with an overseas subsidiary .
What you bring to the table:
- Type 3 bookkeeper diploma - A must
- At least 5 years of bookkeeping experience- A must
- Experience in the High Tech industry - A must
- Experience with an overseas subsidiary - A must
- Experience with working in a multiple currency environment
- Experience with tax compliance (including estimated payments, VAT, Nikuim ,Odfot, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Netsuite
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- High level Hebrew and English
- Organized, thorough with the ability to work in a high pace environment
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience in preparing payroll / Payroll diploma - an advantage